✨ Happy Lunar New Year to all celebrating! ✨ Spend more time celebrating with family and friends and let Goodfood take care of the food. Keep reading to learn how to make Goodfood’s take on winged dumplings.
- 1tbsp Goodfood canola oil
- 1 package of Goodfood dumplings
- 1 1/2 tsp Goodfood flour
- 1 package of Goodfood chives (for topping)
- ¾ cup of cold water
- Place 1bsp of oil onto frying pan
- Add desired amount of dumplings (we did 5) to the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 3/4 cup of cold water and 1 1/2 tsp of flour.
- Add the flour mixture to the pan, cover with a lid, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, remove the lid until the liquid evaporates and the ‘wings’ become golden. Move the dumplings onto a plate, top with chopped chives, and enjoy!
Click here to find dumplings, and other ingredients to celebrate Lunar New Year.